You’re committed to healthcare. So are we.
Whether you are staffing a healthcare facility or working in the allied health field, your focus is on ensuring that your patients get the care and service they deserve. Connecting the highest caliber clinicians and therapists to the best-run healthcare facilities is key.
From our corporate office in Dallas, TX, Anders Group matches healthcare specialists with facilities throughout the nation. We provide staffing options that allow facilities to maximize profitability, candidates to advance their careers, and patients to receive the best possible service.
To deliver excellent customer service that enables healthcare providers and clients to best meet their business and personal goals. We achieve this goal by adhering to our core values:
- Service Oriented
Types of Facilities We Serve
- Outpatient Clinics
- Home Health Providers
- Skilled Nursing Homes
- Assisted Living Centers
- Pediatric Clinics
- Government Facilities
- And Many More!
Anders Group was founded by a team of allied health recruiters who had built strong relationships with healthcare facilities and professionals nationwide. As staffing firms shifted their focus to numbers and margins, these recruiters saw a need for a company to take a different approach to staffing. Anders Group was founded in 2010 to do just that. We focus on individual and facility goals to make quality placements. Great people working with great facilities make for the best placements. Through this approach, Anders Group has grown to be a top staffing firm in Allied Health.
Ultimately, as an organization, Anders Group wants to improve the quality of healthcare for patients nationwide. With this mission in mind, we understand that providing quality professionals makes a difference. Anders Group has the best educated and most qualified professionals in the nation.
Anders Group puts a lot of effort into screening and credentialing our healthcare professionals. In return, this makes us one of the most trusted staffing companies and allows for a great experience for both the healthcare professionals and the healthcare facilities.
Meet Our President
Josh Davis cofounded the Anders Group in 2010 after nearly a decade of success in the healthcare staffing industry. As a consistent number-one sales performer, Josh was ready to take on the challenge of opening his own business where he could share his strategies for success. Josh enjoys wearing many hats as a business owner, and says that, “Nothing is more rewarding than calling a therapist or nurse to let them know that you found them a perfect opportunity.” Josh attributes his success to his discipline and persistence. He teaches his recruiters not to get discouraged. “No is not concrete,” Josh says, “A ‘no’ means no today, not next week.” He encourages his team members to follow up on every opportunity. Josh earned a BS in education from Baylor University, and enjoys working out, officiating college and high school basketball, and being with his family in his spare time.
Complaint and Grievance Process
Anders Group maintains an open door policy and encourages all employees and clients to express any complaints or concerns they may have regarding the services offered by Anders Group and/or the services provided by its clinical staff. Anders Group is committed to the effective and timely resolution of complaints and grievances.
- All complaints and grievances will be handled in a serious, sensitive, confidential and timely manner and discussed only with those persons relevant to the case or who can provide assistance.
- No retaliation or discriminatory action will be taken against anyone who reports a complaint or files a grievance.
- Staff/Management involved in resolving complaints or grievances will act fairly at all times and ensure that decisions will be based on a thorough and unbiased consideration of the facts and the views expressed by all parties.
- Employees are encouraged to first raise concerns or complaints directly with the person(s) concerned.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved or does not involve another person, employees are encouraged to speak directly with the appropriate supervisor and/or manager. Clinical employees should inform the appropriate supervisor and/or manager at the facility of his/her assignment.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved:
- Clinical employees should to contact their Anders Group supervisor to discuss concerns. If the issues still cannot be resolved, the complaint will be referred to a senior manager.
- Corporate employees should to speak with the next appropriate person going up the chain of command.
- Clients are encouraged to contact their assigned account manager/executive to discuss concerns.
- If complaint cannot be resolved, clients are encouraged to speak directly with the CEO.
Anders Group Corporate Careers
We are always looking to add great team members to Anders Group! To learn more about our current corporate openings, please contact CorporateCareers@andersgroup.org for more information.
- Due to our continued growth, Anders Group has an opportunity for you to join one of the fastest growing Healthcare Staffing Companies in the industry. Anders Group is looking for an ambitious and dedicated Entry Level Recruiter to screen and present candidates to clients as directed by Anders Group, to deliver high quality nurses and allied healthcare professionals for assignment with Anders Group’s clients (each, a “Traveler”), and to build and maintain strong relationships with travelers and Anders Group’s clients. The Entry Level Recruiter must be self-motivated, sales driven, and have excellent relationship building skills. The Entry Level Recruiter will routinely report to supervisors regarding the status of work projects and participate in training as directed by their supervisor.
- Credentialing Specialist
- Anders Group is currently looking for an organized, results driven Credentialing Specialist to ensure compliance for new hires and maintain compliance files. This requires an understanding of the compliance process and documents needed in the healthcare field for employment, as well as an understanding of the Joint Commission. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated and enjoys working independently to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.