Welcome to Anders Group’s weekly location spotlight where we’ll share what to eat, see, and do in some of the most popular Travel Assignment locations! Up this week… Dallas!
WHERE: Dallas, TX
ABOUT: It’s the home of Anders Group! We’re located about 15 minutes from Downtown Dallas! All recommendations shared by our Recruiters and Operations teams!
- Pecan Lodge – had to start off with BBQ!
- Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck in Reunion Tower (and visit the Geo Deck for a great view of Dallas!)
- Maple & Motor – Best Dive Burger!!!
- The Rustic – Amazing Brunch and Music Venue
- Deep Ellum (plethora of good restaurants and bars, plus lots of “insta-worthy” murals)
- North Park Center – Shopping, dining, and contemporary art!
- White Rock Lake take a walk or bike around the lake… great for people-watching too
- Klyde Warren Park is a park built above a major highway connecting the Uptown and Arts Districts in Dallas – enjoy tons of green space and food trucks!
- Dallas Arts District – visit the Perot Museum of Nature and Science, Nasher Sculpture Center, Winspear Opera House, and more!
- Dallas Farmers Market for Saturday fun!
- The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza explores the life, death, and legacy of the President John F. Kennedy
- The frozen margarita machine was invented in Dallas!
- The Dallas Arts District is the largest urban arts district in the United States.
- With the roof enclosed, the entire Statue of Liberty could fit into the Cowboys Stadium.
Have you been to Dallas? What did you eat, see, and do? Leave your recommendations below!
Have a location you want to spotlight? Let us know in the comments!