Welcome to Anders Group’s weekly location spotlight where we’ll share what to eat, see, and do in some of the most popular Travel Assignment locations! Up this week…Denver!
WHERE: Denver, CO
ABOUT: Denver is the capital and most largely populated city in Colorado. Known for being a part of the scenery during the Gold Rush and the Wild, Wild West, this city is chock full of historical and interesting sights and attractions.
- Biker Jim’s Gourmet Dogs – ranked the 12th best restaurant in the country by Yelp
- Piatti Denver – where their philosophy is “combine rustic, flavorful cuisine with simple, unpretentious design, an approachable and interesting wine list”
- Denver Biscuit Co. – stuff your face with some of the biggest biscuits you’ve ever seen
- Denver Botanic Gardens – bask in the diverse flowers that cover this 24 acre beautiful wonderland
- Forney Museum of Transportation – at over 90 years old, this museum houses over 600 vehicular relics that range from air crafts to sleighs
- Denver Art Museum – this amazing building is known for its wide range of Native American artwork.
- Coors Field – for a baseball buff, enjoy a Rockies game at the first park that was exclusively built for baseball
- Pedicab Tours – take in the sights of the city as you’re chauffeured by bike on this informative tour
- Retro Room – throw back a couple of their famous pickle shots, you won’t be sorry
- Denver is known as the “Mile High City” because it sits exactly one mile above sea level.
- Over 200 different beers are brewed in the city daily.
- The dome of the city’s state capitol building is 24k gold.
Have you been to Denver? What did you eat, see, and do? Leave your recommendations below!
Have a location you want to spotlight? Let us know in the comments!