Welcome to Anders Group’s weekly location spotlight where we’ll share what to eat, see, and do in some of the most popular Travel Assignment locations! Up this week…!
WHERE: Miami, FL
ABOUT: Miami is a popular vacation spot in southeast Florida that is known for its beach and extravagant nightlife. However, there are tons of activities within the city where social distancing is achievable. Not only is the city a social hub, it is a major center for culture, art commerce and trade. Whether visiting the city for a weekend or for a 13+ week assignment, you will enjoy every minute within the city limits!
- Versailles – open 24/7, this Cubano eatery is a staple in Little Havana
- 27 Restaurant & Bar – a quaint eatery that dabbles in Israeli, Puerto Rican and Caribbean cuisines
- Vizcaya Museum & Gardens – this Italian Renaissance-style villa coupled with breathtaking gardens is 43 acres of beauty
- Miami Design District – a neighborhood full of museums, galleries, public art and high end shops that will make you appreciate the beauty of art
- Jungle Island – in addition to spending the day zip lining and walking the aerial adventure park, you can take in the beautiful waterfront views and hundreds of species of wildlife
- Boat Tour of Everglades National Park –alligators, cranes, turtles, manatee and even panthers roam these wetlands, that spans over 1.5 million acres
- The only time it has ever snowed here was in 1977.
- The first Burger King opened in Miami in 1954
- To some, Miami is known as the “Wreckreational” Diving Capital of the world, with more than 50 underwater wreck sites.
Have you been to Miami? What did you eat, see, and do? Leave your recommendations below!