Welcome to Anders Group’s weekly location spotlight where we’ll share what to eat, see, and do in some of the most popular Travel Assignment locations! Up this week…!
WHERE: Cape Cod, MA
ABOUT: The peninsula of Cape Cod is a popular summertime tourist destination. There is something here for everyone. This county is filled a plethora of quaint towns, restaurants, lighthouses, beaches and so many other activities to partake in while here. In short, the Cape is an outdoorsman’s wonderland!
- C Salt Wine Bar & Grill – a trendy blend of America, French and Asian food
- Keltic Kitchen – the perfect eatery to indulge in a traditional Irish breakfast
- Commercial Street – pick up some knick-knacks, take in beautiful art and enjoy a mean at one of the many establishments that decorate this strip
- Truro Vineyards of Cape Cod – for almost 200 years, this vineyard has perfected the art of growing grapes and producing wines, gins, and rums
- Cape Cod Lavender Farm – take in 11 acres of over 7,000 lavender plants is beautiful year-round, imagine the smells here
- Whale Watching – get face to face with majestic humpbacks and seals in their natural habitat
- Art’s Dune Tours – ride a 4×4 along the Cape Cod Seashore where you can also kayak, fish and sail
- No County in the Country Has More Lighthouses than Cape Cod.
- It was John F. Kennedy’s favorite vacation spot.
Have you been to Cape Cod? What did you eat, see, and do? Leave your recommendations below!
Have a location you want to spotlight? Let us know in the comments!