Anders Group Corporate Careers
To learn more about our current corporate openings, please contact CorporateCareers@andersgroup.org for more information.
The Recruiting Manager is primarily responsible for supervising, managing, and mentoring members of the Anders Group recruiting team while maintain a book of business with Nursing and Allied Healthcare professionals. The Recruiting Manager is responsible for ensuring that each of their team members is given every opportunity to grow and be successful at the Anders Group. This position is exempt for purposes of the Fair Labor Standards Act. The Recruiting Manager’s base salary shall compensate him or her for all hours worked.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the team members, and providing necessary support to enable team members to develop and maintain their relationships with Travelers and Anders Group clients
- Recruiting Manager must be available to assist team members with all aspects of healthcare recruiting including but not limited to: conflict resolution, compliance, and qualification calls.
- Monitor individuals’ and team’s performance, appraising team members’ productivity and efficiency
- Set individual performance goals with team members
- Assist Recruiting Team with and ensure they are creating accurate contracts and communication with clients and candidates
- Identify, manage and meet with underperforming team members whose performance does not meet quarterly average sales goal as set by leadership team, discuss action plans or performance improvement plans and supervision as needed.
- Provide training and support to team members to encourage their growth and development within the company
- Interview potential candidates for recruiting positions
- Make recommendations to Anders Group leadership regarding the hiring, firing, advancement, promotion, and demotion of the team
- Develop and recommend to Anders Group leadership action plans or performance improvement plans with regard to underperforming team members
- Monitor recruiting team members paid time off
- Conduct scheduled meetings with Anders Group leadership to discuss team’s performance and goals
- Recruiting Manager will maintain their role as a Healthcare Recruiter to deliver high quality travel nurse and allied healthcare professionals by building and maintaining strong relationships with travelers and clients to help drive revenue through business development.
- Ensure efficient and informative inter-department communications between team members and other Anders Group departments.
- Work closely with Ownership and Leadership on the implementation of policies and procedures.
- Associates/Bachelor’s Degree and/or 2+ years related Management experience, preferably in the health care or sales industries.
- Experience in staffing.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills.
- Conflict Resolution skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft products including Outlook.
- Sales mentality with closing ability.
Established in 2010, Anders Group is a rapidly growing healthcare staffing agency. We place nurses, rehab therapists, imaging professionals, and other allied healthcare professionals in both short and long-term positions at top healthcare facilities nationwide.
- Unlimited growth and compensation opportunities
- Work Hard, Play Hard Team Environment
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Stable company with successful growth year after year
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
Full time, 40 hours per week. Monday through Friday.
Anders Group is looking for a proactive, solution oriented Contract Specialist to join our team. Our ideal candidate must have strong communication and analytical skills to review current and new client contracts ensuring Anders Group’s compliance with all agreed upon terms. The Contract Specialist will create accurate internal documentation with extreme attention to detail to track all client and candidate agreements and prompt internal processes.
- Review and enter contract terms into contract tracking tools
- Ensure accuracy of contract terms (deal terms and final executed terms) within each tracking tool
- Communicate and partner with recruitment team members regarding contractual obligations
- Ensure the start of paperwork is timely issued and received, complete and accurate
- Provide internal contract-related support post execution to various within the recruitment team
- Work with team members to improve contract management workflows and best practices to increase operational efficiency
- Take ownership of additional projects as necessary or assigned
Preferred Skills and Experience
- At least 2+ years of relevant experience in business and legal affairs, payroll and/or contract administration in healthcare/staffing
- Ability to read and understand legal contracts and articulate issues
- Knowledge and comfort with software systems in a legal environment such as deal management, document management, contract management, and e-signature
- Ability to work effectively and collaborate cross-organizationally with multiple internal teams
- Good judgment, strong critical thinking skills and the desire and willingness to take ownership and control of complex projects
- Curiosity and willingness to tackle matters outside area of expertise
- Ability to think practically and be solution‐oriented
- Ability to embrace change, be adaptable and open to new ideas
- Fluency with Google Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Due to our continued growth, Anders Group has an opportunity for you to join one of the fastest growing Healthcare Staffing Companies in the industry. Anders Group is looking for an ambitious and dedicated Entry Level Recruiter to screen and present candidates to clients as directed by Anders Group, to deliver high quality nurses and allied healthcare professionals for assignment with Anders Group’s clients (each, a “Traveler”), and to build and maintain strong relationships with travelers and Anders Group’s clients. The Entry Level Recruiter must be self-motivated, sales driven, and have excellent relationship building skills. The Entry Level Recruiter will routinely report to supervisors regarding the status of work projects and participate in training as directed by their supervisor.
- Conduct calls, follow up with job board applicants, and track availability dates as part of sourcing potential traveler candidates within the healthcare sector for possible hire and assignment to Anders Group’s clients.
- Utilize multiple recruiting tools to develop a growing pipeline of potential traveler candidates including an internal database, referrals, etc.
- Screen, interview, and assess potential traveler candidates at various levels via telephone and email and report information obtained regarding potential traveler candidates to supervisors for consideration.
- Timely and responsible communication with potential traveler candidates identified by the Entry Level Recruiter, develop a relationship with their recruits, and encourage candidate long-term employment with Anders Group.
- Educate potential traveler candidates on the benefits of employment with Anders Group and assignment to Anders Group’s clients.
- Negotiate and educate candidates on compensation packages and present potential traveler candidates profiles to Anders Group’s clients.
- Search for and identify potential opportunities for assignment of potential traveler candidates recruited by the Entry Level Recruiter.
- Secure in a timely manner and verify documentation necessary for Travelers to commence their assignment with an Anders Group client.
- Maintain consistent contact with Travelers while on assignment to maintain customer service and continue building relationships with Travelers.
- Entry Level Recruiter is responsible for reporting to their supervisor any “red flag” concerns with or about Travelers on assignment
- Associates/Bachelor’s Degree and/or 2+ years related experience, preferably in the health care or sales industries preferred.
- Healthcare staffing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products, including Outlook.
- Sales mentality with closing ability.
Full time, Monday through Friday starting at 8AM.
- Unlimited growth opportunities and highly competitive compensation packages
- Work Hard, Play Hard Team Environment
- Stable company with history of annual growth
- Great benefits; the benefits currently offered by the Company as of this date include: