Anders Group Corporate Careers
To learn more about our current corporate openings, please contact CorporateCareers@andersgroup.org for more information.
Due to our continued growth, Anders Group has an opportunity for you to join one of the fastest growing Healthcare Staffing Companies in the industry. Anders Group is looking for an ambitious and dedicated Entry Level Recruiter to screen and present candidates to clients as directed by Anders Group, to deliver high quality nurses and allied healthcare professionals for assignment with Anders Group’s clients (each, a “Traveler”), and to build and maintain strong relationships with travelers and Anders Group’s clients. The Entry Level Recruiter must be self-motivated, sales driven, and have excellent relationship building skills. The Entry Level Recruiter will routinely report to supervisors regarding the status of work projects and participate in training as directed by their supervisor.
- Conduct calls, follow up with job board applicants, and track availability dates as part of sourcing potential traveler candidates within the healthcare sector for possible hire and assignment to Anders Group’s clients.
- Utilize multiple recruiting tools to develop a growing pipeline of potential traveler candidates including an internal database, referrals, etc.
- Screen, interview, and assess potential traveler candidates at various levels via telephone and email and report information obtained regarding potential traveler candidates to supervisors for consideration.
- Timely and responsible communication with potential traveler candidates identified by the Entry Level Recruiter, develop a relationship with their recruits, and encourage candidate long-term employment with Anders Group.
- Educate potential traveler candidates on the benefits of employment with Anders Group and assignment to Anders Group’s clients.
- Negotiate and educate candidates on compensation packages and present potential traveler candidates profiles to Anders Group’s clients.
- Search for and identify potential opportunities for assignment of potential traveler candidates recruited by the Entry Level Recruiter.
- Secure in a timely manner and verify documentation necessary for Travelers to commence their assignment with an Anders Group client.
- Maintain consistent contact with Travelers while on assignment to maintain customer service and continue building relationships with Travelers.
- Entry Level Recruiter is responsible for reporting to their supervisor any “red flag” concerns with or about Travelers on assignment
- Associates/Bachelor’s Degree and/or 2+ years related experience, preferably in the health care or sales industries preferred.
- Healthcare staffing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products, including Outlook.
- Sales mentality with closing ability.
Schedule: Full time, Monday through Friday starting at 8AM.
- Unlimited growth opportunities and highly competitive compensation packages
- Work Hard, Play Hard Team Environment
- Stable company with history of annual growth
- Great benefits; the benefits currently offered by the Company as of this date include: