Join the Anders Team!
Work hard, play hard.
At Anders Group, we put our people first! Discover our current opportunities in our corporate office (Irving/Las Colinas, Texas).
We are eager to connect with fresh talent! Check out our current opportunities below and apply today!
To apply, please submit your resume through the "Apply to Anders Group" button below.
Due to our continued growth, Anders Group has an opportunity for you to join one of the fastest growing Staffing Companies in the industry. Anders Group is looking for an ambitious and dedicated Healthcare Recruiter to screen and present candidates, to deliver high quality nurses and allied professionals for assignments with Anders Group’s clients (each, a “Traveler”), and to build and maintain strong relationships with travelers and Anders Group’s clients. The Healthcare Recruiter must be self-motivated, sales minded, and have excellent relationship building skills. The Healthcare Recruiter will routinely report to supervisors regarding the status of work projects and participate in training as directed by their supervisor.
What the Healthcare Recruiter does every day:
- Talk, talk, talk! Speak with candidates by phone, email, social media, and more!
- Organize – gather, reformat, and prepare documents to submit candidates for a position.
- Move! It’s never a dull or slow day, we have thousands of jobs a week to fill.
- Work with providers to make money for everyone!
You should apply if you are good at the following:
- Building relationships!
- Figuring out people: We work with providers to learn what they really want.
- Communication! Our recruiting team must excel in verbal and written communication.
- Having all your ducks in a row – being organized is a must to continue to grow.
- Juggling and balancing everything needed to be successful!
You should seriously consider applying if any of the following applies to you:
- You are persistent and a problem solver - daily challenges are your jam!
- You enjoy being an individual contributor to a team’s goal. Teamwork makes the dream work!
- You are sales-minded and motivated.
- You are fearless and like to have fun!
- Initiate phone calls, follow-up with job board applicants, and track availability dates as part of sourcing potential traveler candidates for possible hire and assignment to Anders Group’s clients.
- Utilize multiple recruiting tools to develop a growing pipeline of potential traveler candidates including an internal database, referrals, etc.
- Source, screen, interview, and assess potential traveler candidates at various levels via telephone and email and report information obtained regarding potential traveler candidates to supervisors for consideration.
- Timely and responsible communication with potential traveler candidates, develop relationships, and encourage candidates’ long-term employment with Anders Group.
- Educate potential traveler candidates on the benefits of employment with Anders Group and assignment to Anders Group’s clients.
- Negotiate and educate candidates on compensation packages and present potential traveler candidate profiles to Anders Group’s clients.
- Search for and identify potential opportunities for assignment of potential traveler candidates recruited.
- Secure in a timely manner and verify documentation necessary for Travelers to commence their assignment with an Anders Group client.
- Maintain consistent contact with Travelers while on assignment to maintain customer service and continue building relationships with Travelers.
- Recruiter is responsible for reporting to their supervisor any “red flag” concerns with or about Travelers on assignment.
- No recruiting experience required!
- Sales mentality with closing ability.
- Experience in sales or service industry preferred.
- Associates/Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products including Outlook.
Schedule: Full time, at least 40 hours per week Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. In-office. (May require additional work on weekends and weeknights)
- Unlimited growth and compensation opportunities
- Work Hard, Play Hard Team Environment
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Stable company with successful growth year after year
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager – Healthcare (Corporate Office - Las Colinas/Irving TX)
Due to our continued growth, Anders Group has an opportunity for you to join one of the fastest growing Healthcare Staffing Companies in the industry. Anders Group is looking for an ambitious and dedicated Business Development Manager to cultivate, develop, and maintain partnerships with hospitals, clinics, and all potential healthcare facilities nationwide. The Business Development Manager will routinely report to the Senior VP of Sales and other departments to meet the needs of our growing company.
- Build and develop strong relationships with potential clients in all facets of the healthcare industry.
- Develop, execute, and oversee a business strategy that prioritizes great customer service
- Work autonomously with high levels of accountability to meet client needs and sales targets.
- Maintain a sales pipeline, tracking activity to ensure meeting and exceeding sales targets, with regular reporting to the Sales Leadership team and other cross-functional teams.
- Truly understanding our clients pain points and helping to provide them with effective staffing solutions
- Identify appropriate prospects, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage the sales cycle to close new business opportunities
- Utilize multiple resources and tools to develop a growing pipeline of potential clients, including an internal database, referrals, etc.
- Posses in-depth knowledge of our services and provide open communication between your leadership and the end client throughout the sales process and during account management
- Attend industry trade shows, events, and join community groups in an effort to build relationships for Anders Group
- Build and maintain strong interdepartmental relationships to ensure constant and clear communication and teamwork through all steps of the sales process
- Be highly focused, flexible and ambitious every single day
- Offer continuous, constructive feedback to the sales team, fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 2+ years related sales experience, preferably in the healthcare staffing
- Proven track record of driving sales growth in a competitive environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft products, including Outlook, Excel, Word
- Sales mentality with closing ability
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM; in-office
- Uncapped commission and highly competitive compensation packages
- Work Hard, Play Hard Team Environment
- Stable company with history of annual growth
- Great benefits: the benefits currently offered by the Company as of this date include:
Meet Your Recruiter
Once you apply to an available job, we will connect you to a recruiter as soon as possible. Your designated recruiter will be there to guide you through your entire journey and answer any questions you may have to ensure traveling is the right career opportunity for you. Upon initial contact, they begin matching you with jobs and finding you an Anders assignment.
Follow us to keep up with the latest news, updates, and available jobs:
Opportunities for skilled radiologists who want to travel are everywhere. Where do you want to go?
No matter where you are in your allied health career, there’s so much more yet to explore.
Just when you think it’s time to slow down you can experience exciting travel and choose your...
People are talking about Anders Group
"Really enjoyed my time with everyone at this company! Can't say enough great things about the people here. Work hard, play hard mentality. Fast paced and lots of teamwork happening. Great place to start a recruiting career! They have numerous ways to incentivize their sales staff which is great."
"Working at Anders Group is challenging and rewarding. If you want to feel valued and recognized for the work you do, this is the place to be. Management and owners care about the team and are approachable with any situation that may come up." If you're ready to work and have some fun doing it definitely recommend you check out Anders.
"Fast growing company that promotes and supports hard work. You can easily shine and move up, if you are willing to perform and put in the work. Anders is great at supporting employees and providing the tools they need to be successful. Management/Ownership really cares about their team members and helping them accomplish their goals."
"There is always something new to learn or do at Anders Group. No one day is the same and every conversation is a new adventure." Rewarding office atmosphere, with fun loving team of recruiters.