Join the Anders Team!
Work hard, play hard.
At Anders Group, we put our people first! Discover our current opportunities in our corporate office (Irving/Las Colinas, Texas).
We are eager to connect with fresh talent! Check out our current opportunities below and apply today!
To apply, please email your resume to CorporateCareers@andersgroup.org and indicate which job opportunity you are interested in, in the subject line of the email.
Due to our continued growth, Anders Group has an opportunity for you to join one of the fastest growing Staffing Companies in the industry. Anders Group is looking for an ambitious and dedicated Healthcare Recruiter to screen and present candidates to clients as directed by Anders Group, to deliver high quality nurses and allied professionals for assignment with Anders Group’s clients (each, a “Traveler”), and to build and maintain strong relationships with travelers and Anders Group’s clients. The Recruiter must be self-motivated, sales driven, and have excellent relationship building skills. The Healthcare Recruiter will routinely report to supervisors regarding the status of work projects and participate in training as directed by their supervisor.
What the Healthcare Recruiter does every day:
- Talk, talk, talk, talk! Talking to candidates on the phone, email, social media etc.
- Organize – alas the admin part. Gathering, reformatting and preparing docs for submittal.
- Move! It’s never a dull day, never a slow day, we have thousands of jobs a week to fill.
- Work with providers to make some money for everyone!
You should apply, if you are good at the following:
- Building relationships!
- Figuring out people: We work with providers to learn what they really want
- Communication! Our recruiting team has to be good at verbal and written
- Having all your ducks in a row and being organized
- Juggling and balancing everything your desk requires
You should seriously consider applying, if any of the following applies to you:
- You are persistent and a problem solver, daily challenges are your jam
- You can be an individual contributor to the team’s plan! Team work makes the dream work!
- You are money motivated and sales minded!
- You are fearless and like to have fun!
1. Conduct calls, follow up with job board applicants, and track availability dates as part of sourcing potential traveler candidates within the sector for possible hire and assignment to Anders Group’s clients.
2. Utilize multiple recruiting tools to develop a growing pipeline of potential traveler candidates including an internal database, referrals, etc.
3. Screen, interview, and assess potential traveler candidates at various levels via telephone and email and report information obtained regarding potential traveler candidates to supervisors for consideration.
4. Timely and responsible communication with potential traveler candidates identified by the Recruiter, develop a relationship with their recruits, and encourage candidate long-term employment with Anders Group.
5. Educate potential traveler candidates on the benefits of employment with Anders Group and assignment to Anders Group’s clients.
6. Negotiate and educate candidates on compensation packages and present potential traveler candidates profiles to Anders Group’s clients.
7. Search for and identify potential opportunities for assignment of potential traveler candidates recruited.
8. Secure in a timely manner and verify documentation necessary for travelers to commence their assignment with an Anders Group client.
9. Maintain consistent contact with Travelers while on assignment to maintain customer service and continue building relationships with travelers.
10. Recruiter is responsible for reporting to their supervisor any “red flag” concerns with or about travelers on assignment
- Associates/Bachelor’s Degree and/or 2+ years related experience, preferably in the health care or sales industries preferred.
- Staffing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products, including Outlook.
- Sales mentality with closing ability.
Schedule: Full time, 40 hours per week. Monday through Friday 8AM-5PM in the office
- Unlimited growth opportunities and highly competitive compensation packages
- Work Hard, Play Hard Team Environment
- Stable company with successful growth year after year
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
Established in 2010, Anders Group is a rapidly growing healthcare staffing agency. We place nurses, rehab therapists, imaging professionals, and other allied healthcare professionals in both short and long-term positions at top healthcare facilities nationwide.
Meet Your Recruiter
Once you apply to an available job, we will connect you to a recruiter as soon as possible. Your designated recruiter will be there to guide you through your entire journey and answer any questions you may have to ensure traveling is the right career opportunity for you. Upon initial contact, they begin matching you with jobs and finding you an Anders assignment.
Follow us to keep up with the latest news, updates, and available jobs:
Entering the world of travel healthcare presents complex decisions and obstacles for healthcare...
It’s an exceptional opportunity to enhance your nursing skills while traveling to new destinations.
Exploring the Path Less Traveled: The Opportunities of Traveler Therapist Jobs in Physical and Occupational TherapyFind Your Next Adventure
People are talking about Anders Group
"Really enjoyed my time with everyone at this company! Can't say enough great things about the people here. Work hard, play hard mentality. Fast paced and lots of teamwork happening. Great place to start a recruiting career! They have numerous ways to incentivize their sales staff which is great."
"Working at Anders Group is challenging and rewarding. If you want to feel valued and recognized for the work you do, this is the place to be. Management and owners care about the team and are approachable with any situation that may come up." If you're ready to work and have some fun doing it definitely recommend you check out Anders.
"Fast growing company that promotes and supports hard work. You can easily shine and move up, if you are willing to perform and put in the work. Anders is great at supporting employees and providing the tools they need to be successful. Management/Ownership really cares about their team members and helping them accomplish their goals."
"There is always something new to learn or do at Anders Group. No one day is the same and every conversation is a new adventure." Rewarding office atmosphere, with fun loving team of recruiters.