Welcome to Anders Group’s weekly location spotlight where we’ll share what to eat, see, and do in some of the most popular Travel Assignment locations! Up this week…ORLANDO!
WHERE: Orlando, Florida
ABOUT: Home to more than a dozen theme parks, Disney and Universal – Orlando is the perfect place for a thrill seeker or movie buff! There are many places to visit around Orlando to keep you busy and adventurous. Make Orlando your next assignment!
- First Watch – Who loves brunch? First Watch is the perfect location for breakfast, brunch and lunch and there are multiple locations in the Orlando area.
- Bull & Bear – Named one of the top 100 restaurants in the US, you will experience a culinary journey with creative cocktails, signature dishes and delicious desserts.
- Central Florida Everglades – Escape to the wilderness of the Florida Everglades and visit Wild Florida Airboats and Wildlife Park.
- Harry P. Leu Gardens – Explore 50-acres of beautiful gardens and historic home minutes from downtown Orlando. Florida’s largest formal rose garden, butterfly garden and much more!
- Disney World – Disney World has four theme parks, two water parks and 20 resort hotels. There is plenty to do and experience – every time you visit could feel like the first.
- Universal Studios – Transformers, Minions, Harry Potter and more. This is the place to go for movie fans young and old.
- SeaWorld – Only here can you experience Orlando’s new tallest, fastest and longest roller coaster, Mako, named for one of the ocean’s fastest known sharks.
- Orlando businessman Dr. Philip Phillips once owned 5,000 acres of citrus, perfected the canned orange juice process and sold his company to Minute Maid in 1954 for $50 million.
- Gatorland was the first theme park to open in Orlando in 1949. Its main attraction was a 15-foot gator, said to be the biggest in the world.
- Celebrities with ties to Orlando include Arnold Palmer, Justin Timberlake, Carrot Top, Christina Aguilera, Wayne Brady, Ryan Gosling, Brittany Spears, Mandy Moore, Kevin Richardson and Aubrey Peeples.
Have you been to Orlando? What did you eat, see, and do? Leave your recommendations below!
Have a location you want to spotlight? Let us know in the comments!
To see available roles in Orlando, click here.